Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just one bowl

This morning I actually found myself sitting there wondering how bad one little bowl could be. I quit drinking I don't do drugs but fuck. How bad would it be if I just took a few hits? Do you think if I called my pediatrician and said, "look I'm a raging fucking bitch and I can't take Lexipro until I'm done nursing, would you mind if I just took a couple hits off my little glass pipe to keep me from locking my child in a closet," that he would really say no?

I mean. just how bad can two little hits of weed really be for a nursing baby?


** Before you flip the fuck out and lose your shit, no I won't get high. I don't drink, I don't do drugs I don't do any of that because I am a mom. And I won't until they are 18 and moved out. But fuck, a girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how i hear ya on this one.

Constance the Super said...

I know this isn't the same, but there are days that I would love to sit at the front of my classroom with a cocktail. And a cattle prod.